Planning a School Group Visit
Reservations@WitteMuseum.org or 210.357.1910
Download a Maya Group Visit Flyer!
Who qualifies for the Group Rate?
(Includes $2 general admission + $3 Maya, per person)
- School groups: preschool through high school
- Daycare center groups
- Professional groups or organizations (e.g., Scouts, YMCA, church groups)
- Homeschools (must meet minimum of people per group)
What are the minimum requirements to receive the Student Group Admission Rate?
- 15 people per group; no fewer than 13 students and two adults
- One adult chaperone for every 10 students
Please note: one adult chaperone will be admitted free with every 10 students. Each additional adult will be charged at the student group rate.
When are student programs available and how much do they cost?
- Programs are available on specific days of the week as noted in the descriptions found in this guide.
- Interactive Student Programs are 45 minutes, $1.50 per person and are presented at 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Extended Interactive Student Programs are 90 minutes, $2.00 per person and are presented at 9:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
- Student Workshops are 2.5 hrs., $2.50 per person presented from 9:30 a.m. – Noon.
When should I make a reservation?
- All fee-based programs must be reserved at least two weeks in advance.
- Self-guided visits that do not include any fee-based programs must be reserved at least eight days in advance.
What information do I need to make my reservation?
- School • Address • Telephone number • Teacher or Group leader • Email address • Grade level • Number of children • Number of adult chaperones
- Special needs or additional information that will help us make your visit memorable
- Program choices
Reservations staff is available Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. During non-business hours, please leave a message with your name and phone number. Calls will be returned as soon as possible. Leaving a voice message or an email in the Reservations mailbox is not a confirmed reservation.